Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Arrival in Atlanta

We made it to Atlanta at almost 1 a.m. local time. I think most everyone was tired but in a cheerful mood. Our plan is to eat breakfast (continental) here at the hotel and depart for the airport at around 11 a.m. Our flight is around 4 p.m. but we have alot of bags to check and we will go through customs so the extra time may be needed.

The notes that were in everyone's 'handmade' backpack were a HUGE hit! Our team feels valued and missed. We also feel the overwhelming support of our circle of friends and family at home. Thank you all so much for your support, prayers and encouragement!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning All.

" Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. "
Jesus
John 14:27

Anonymous said...

You guys (and gals) rock! I'm thinking about all of you!!

Anonymous said...

When I left you at the airport today, my heart was so full. You all looked amazing and READY for the trip!!! I am praying for you and I love all of you so much.

With Love in Christ,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!! I just checked the KLM website and it says the flight departed on time at 4:40 p.m. Atlanta time and the estimated arrival is now 7:01 a.m. in Amsterdam - 24 minutes earlier than scheduled - yeah!! I am praying for ALL of you!!!! I can't wait to hear how God is using you and changing you . . . Love you all!! Paula D :)

Anonymous said...

May God continue to bless you as you strive to do His will. O taste and see that The Lord is good. > Psalm 34:8

There are many things in life that will capture your eyes, but very few will capture your heart, your heart has been captured by God... and that is AWESOME !
I am praying for you all.

Believing in God and His promises.

Rosia Dowdell

Unknown said...

Good Morning !
Thank God for the people that look for the best in others, and give the best of themselves.
Your steps are ordered by God.

Believing in God and His promises.

Rosia Dowdell