Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Living a 'Red Letters' life

Got several emails last night from Kriek ! I cannot begin to express the gratitude we have experienced since receiving some of the best news ever! Seems that Dennis Brock is the real deal. Before we left Manzini, Swaziland, Dennis gave me his word that he would look after Love. And that he did!! Kriek informed me that there is a grandmother at the homestead now; that Love's right eye has been looked at by a physician and that they are taking care of gettin them food! Tears are pouring from my eyes as I share this with you. We are overwhelmed with happiness, a sense of fairness and justice and continued hope that we, collectively, can make a difference for the Kingdom! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Another thing I would like to share is that Seth Barnes sent me an email while in Africa to let me know they were working on this. Adventures in Missions is for real. FOR REAL.



Kriek and Jumbo Gerber, Seth Barnes, Dennis Brock, Tom Davis, Crystal and Squeaky Baltimore - these are people who are making the red letters of the Bible come alive! God Bless each of you for stepping out in faith and being who, what and where God wants you to be. So tonight the Vann family will rest a little better - simply knowing that those four little angels have rested better and have more protection. Ultimately we give Almighty God all the credit for this!



I have been preparing a letter for Love that I will share in the next post. As i drift off to sleep tonight, I can't wait to hear the laughter from Love that is tucked away in my memories. God is so good! Until then, may God continue to bless and protect you and your family.

No comments: