Thursday, June 18, 2009

Team in Nelspruit

Got a phone call from Nelspruit, South Africa! My Bride, Ashley, at a pace of 112 m.p.h., began telling me all she could in a short period of time! End result? The Team is doing really well. It was difficult for them to leave Thulwane this morning. They feel like they are leaving a huge part of their hearts there. And they are. They fostered and strengthened relationships that have transformed lives in Swaziland, as well as in the U.S. Everyone's heart is broken... and that is not a bad thing. In that brokenness is where we find Jesus.

They are now resting at the hotel and will get up in the morning and visit the market and maybe witness some of God's creation in and around Nelspruit. Please continue to pray for them and for the people of Swaziland. Blessings -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Team -

I wanted each of you to know how often you all have been covered in prayer and how many people have called, emailed and sent me messages on facebook. Looking back, I am in awe of the amount of people who have been following you. Know that you all are loved so much and how special each one of you are to so many people.

Thank you all so much for committing to do this campaign. We have witnessed a transformation in many different ways. We have been a part of something really special. Thank you all so much for being open to the call and for finishing so strong. You represented not only Christ, but all of us who couldn't be there, as well. We are so blessed to call each of you Brother and Sister. I love every one of you.

Ashley -
Your call to Caleb on his birthday made a HUGE impact on him. He mentioned it to me three different times today. It really made him feel special. Thank you for being the Mom you are. Thank you for being the wife you are. I am so proud to be walking in life with you. I cannot wait to see what the next 40 years holds for us! Can you imagine?? I love you so much and cannot wait to see you Sunday!

Liz - Your name has come up so many times around the house these past two weeks! You make our house a HOME and you are so much fun to be around! You are just like your Momma - you are not right!! I heard a happiness in your voice today that I have never heard. That makes me so happy, Liz. It makes God happy too! You are a rock star and I cant wait to see you! Abby, Caleb and Alexis send their love too! I love you!

LV

Anonymous said...

Cassie,

I was just thinking about the conversation we had at Area 51 before ya'll left. I am glad we had that time. Relationships that God puts together cannot be torn apart. Love and support will always win out over hatred and confusion. I love the person you are and am very proud of you! Justin is about to D I E to get you home! See you soon!

Larry

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone!! Steven i can't believe you are coming home!!! i miss you sooooooo much!!! well we just got back from colby's wedding and we are exausted!!!! :) I love ya to pieces!!!!
Love
Laura